Well I guess the biggest news I could report in this post is, we are PREGNANT!! We are so excited, I am due on January 30th. I am almost 24 weeks, so I know I am very delayed in reporting it on here, but we are trying to save money and we don't have internet at our house.
Anywho, we are having a baby girl! We are going to name her Mya Michelle and we couldn't be happier. It was quite a journey to make it to this point. I couldn't be more blessed to finally get to have this sweet baby. After 3 years of trying we are so excited to go through this journey together. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for this wonderful spirit that is about to enter our lives. Can't wait for what the future brings!!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment