I have so much to be grateful for! We just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on January 31, 2013. She is our little miracle baby and our pride and joy. Even though our lives feel upside down with this new baby, we wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine my life without her. I am so grateful to our Father in Heaven for blessing us with Mya. She is such a joy to have around and already has quite the personality. Her facial expressions and sweet sounds make me so happy. I wanted to share a whole bunch of pictures from the last few months, so I'm going to start from the beginning:) ENJOY!
My Monthly Pregnancy Pictures:
Haven't downloaded the last two months:)
Maternity Pictures:
Hospital Pictures:
Just about to drive to the hospital!
My beautiful IV
In Labor and Delivery
Daddy loving on his new daughter
Ladybug outfit
Aunt April meeting Mya
Fun pictures of Mya
Few days old
One month old!
A sneek peek of her newborn photos(more to come!):







































1 comment:
So happy for both of you!! She is beautiful and she is one lucky lady to have you and Jake as parents!!
Post a Comment