Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's been awhile!

Well a lot has happened in the last 6 months.  I started to get  more active and eating healthier and I have lost about 20 pounds now and I feel great!  It is a big lifestyle change but it is completely worth it!  


Jake and I have finally moved out of my parents basement (YAAAY!!).  It is so nice to have our new place. I will try and take some pictures and post them on here.


Jake started school at USU in the fall, so we are excited about that.  It is quite the adjustment but we will get through it.


We are just working right now and trying to be optimistic about the future (a lot easier said than done at times).


Here are just some random pictures that I took through out the months.


 My best friend April, she is the best!!
 Girls trip in Salt Lake, Zupas was our best friend!
 I love my mommy!
We had a camp fire!  So much fun
April's Husband, Heath is such a cheeser!!
We went to our friends, KC's grave at the 1 year mark of his passing.
 Love my husband
 We went on a family hike!  It was so much fun!


I am determined that 2012 will be the best year yet!!  Love you all!!

No comments: