Friday, August 14, 2009

Sealing Day!

On July 25th, Jake and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple.  It was the most amazing experience that I have ever had.  I have never felt the Spirit that strong in my whole life.  We are so blessed to have made it to our goal, and we are so excited for the journey ahead of us!  I hope you enjoy the pictures, there is a lot of them!  Melissa did an awesome job!  Thanks sis!
We couldn't have picked a more beautiful temple

This is our journey:)

Cheesy picture I know, but it is one of my favorites! Good idea Melissa!
Good picture Melissa

Love the way the water reflects us

Doesn't get any better than this
All us girls together

These are our sweet temple prep teachers Cade and Kelsie, their awesome!
Our support system


Beautiful doors
Right when we came out of the temple





4 comments:

Melissa Kae said...

Love the pictures. I was way happy i could take them for you!!! Love you bunches and miss you both!!!

Katy said...

Wow! These are awesome! The one with the pink flowers and you kissing in the background is my favorite! What a cool day. I copied the one of Sav...thanks. Love your new background too.

Sherrie said...

Congratulations! I love your pictures...they are beautiful! We are so happy for you! Tell your family hello for me!
Sherrie (Jake's cousin)

Jamie Hatch said...

Amy, you're beautiful. I guess you decided against the dress? you had a great photographer. What a wonderful way to remember a wonderful day. congrats!