Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2001

This morning when I woke up, I treated the day as if it was any other day. I hopped into my car to drive to work, I flipped the radio on and realized what day it was. The guy on the radio decided to play this clip that he got off of Youtube about 9/11. It is called "Meet Me in the Stairwell" I found myself in tears as I drove to work this morning. I feel so grateful to live where we live. I found myself grateful that Jake and I have each other and that I have a wonderful family who loves me and would do anything for me. It made me grateful to live in a country where people are so passionate about our freedom and willing to sacrifice their lives for something they believe in. But most of all it made me greatful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the comfort they give us in our stressful lives. Today was just not another ordinary day, it was a day that we need to remember forever. I could go on and on, but I would really like everybody to check out this clip, it gave me chills. I love you all!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzg1qL6b4uk

No comments: