Last weekend we went to the Uintah's for our family reunion. It was so much fun, other than the fact that it was really cold for the first few days. But other than that it was a blast! Here are just a few pics of our fun time together. I wish I could of got some fun pictures with Jon, but he had to leave early before I got a chance to get my camera out. I think the best part of the whole trip was that I (Amy) was the only one that caught a fish! With my good old fashioned power bait:) (Pictures of our Sealing will soon be posted)
Jeff and I just being us:)
Sisters just cheesing it! She is moving on Saturday to Snow, I'm gonna miss her!

1 comment:
Why would I kill you....that's one of my best shots! (you will pay later). =). Love ya!
Post a Comment