Jake and I have just shared our first anniversary! We were married last year on July 12, and to celebrate we decided to go camping over the weekend. We went up High Creek Canyon which was beautiful, and decided that on Saturday we would go float the Oneida river. I loved just spending one on one time with him, when usually we would have people come with us, we were able to focus on each other. I love Jake and I am happy that I made him marry me:) Ha ha. He is my hero and my support and I don't know what I would do without him.

Happy Anniversary:)
Kya hiding from the camera!


2 comments:
Holy Crap, you guys I am so rude I totally forgot to call you guys on the 12th. I hope you had a fantastic Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been a year. You guys are awesome! see ya soon!
So awesome, Aim! Jeff and I took a camping trip alone once and it was so darn fun. I can't wait for this weekend! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment