Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello Everybody, It's Been Awhile

Wow, time flies.  I didn't realize how long it has been since I have put on a new post.  A lot has happened since the last time I've been on here.  Jake and I finally got Endowed and it was amazing.  We were so happy to finally reach our goal of getting to the temple and it was awesome to see all the people there that have helped us get to that point.  We are so blessed to have so many people that love us and take time out of their busy schedule to come with us on our special day.  So now that we have that goal met, now it is on to the most important of them all, the sealing:) YAY, on July 25th we will be together forever!!  Salt Lake Temple HERE WE COME!



Notice I don't have any shoes on(they were high heels and I didn't wanna be taller than Jake:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats you two! Can't wait for the 25th! It will be an amazing day! see ya there!

Jenn Douglas said...

Congratulations on your endowments. We are excited for ya'll to be sealed in the temple. What a great blessing it will be!