Sunday, April 26, 2009

So Many Changes



Wow, where to start...  So much has changed in such a short while.  Jake and I have moved to a rental house in Richmond(pictures soon to come).  I don't know how many signs we could of had that Heavenly Father wanted us to live there.  I was hesitant about moving but after I prayed and asked Him if we should move there, everything fell in to place and all of my concerns were washed away.  It is amazing how the Spirit works.  Another thing that has changed is that we have another member of our family... Kya.  She is part Lab, part Husky and has such a personality.  She is about 9 weeks old now and growing like crazy.  I always laugh at myself because I find myself talking about her like she is my baby, but she kind of is for the time being.  Life is great and we are still looking forward to going through the Temple in May to take our endowments out, and then to continue on in July to get sealed.  We are so excited for this next step in our lives.  

Kya after her first bath:)
My little puppy
Crazy how her eyes light up blue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. Good to hear from you in the blogging world.

Katy said...

Fun! Can't wait to see your new place...I've been missing you guys lately. Come visit when you get a chance. What day are you going to the temple?? That is so exciting!
Love ya!