Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ahh Daily Challenges

Well, I guess I just feel like when we have everything on the right track, Heavenly Father throws a curve ball to try our Faith. I just recently got laid off of my job, but thankfully Jake has a lot more work now. Weird how things work out isn't it? I took it pretty hard, I guess I just felt like if I would have worked a little bit harder I would have kept my job(there I go blaming myself again). Jake, being the amazing man that he is, encouraged me and made me feel like everything is going to be fine. We are just trying to look at it as being a blessing in disguise and now that I don't currently have a job I can focus more on school and try to get finished with that faster so I have a great steady job in the future. I also feel blessed because we qualified for unemployment and without that I don't know what we would do. Although we are struggling financially our marriage is growing stronger. I have faith that everything is going to work out just the way Heavenly Father has planned it to and if I wasn't in the church I wouldn't have that comforting feeling. I am so grateful for the Gospel and blessings it has to offer, I am also greatful to be able to look forward to getting sealed to Jake for time and all eternity on July 25th in the Salt Lake Temple:)

5 comments:

Melissa Kae said...

Way to be optimistic! Thats so great that you can take a trial and turn it into a blessing. Good luck with your school and congrats about the temple! I'm excited for you! Loves ~ Lis

Jenn Douglas said...

I am so excited that ya'll are going to get sealed in the temple. Also, I appreciate your positive attitude and your testimony. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Kae said...

Hey Amy I am wondering how you get the cute backgrounds to put on your blog? Mine is just the standard and i don't know how to change it? Email me or leave a comment on my blog. Mwassom.blogspot.com. Thanks love!

Melissa Kae said...

Yeah I decided its time to update your blog!

Bobi... said...

Amy, (this is Brandi's cousin) I am so excited for you guys to be getting sealed in the temple! What an awesome day that will be!