Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhh Back 2 School:)

So I am now a student AGAIN(haha), I am now attending the BATC Dental Assisting program and I am very excited and slightly stressed. I guess I am just a little to used to free time, where now I go to work in the mornings and go to school at night so my schedule is a little cramped. However I am so happy to be back in school, I guess that is the benefit of taking a break from school to sit back and see what you really want to do, and this just feels right. Jake and I have kinda switched roles now, he is now the little Mr. Homemaker:) Where I am now extremely busy with school and work, we thought it was fair and he is happy to do it(which makes me happy).
Well just thought I would give you an update on our lives! Stay tuned for my next post(whenever that will be) HAHA LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: