Friday, December 12, 2008

How I Met Jake!

1.Where did you meet? We met when he moved in around the corner, I believe I was 5 but I am not quite sure it was so long ago.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Haha, again kinda hard to remember, but I had a huge crush on him ever since I can remember.

3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Nope:)

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person? When I was 15, in the front of his house on a porch swing.

5.Where did you go for your first date? We went on my 16th birthday to Chili's and then came back to my house and he had a huge surprise birthday party for me (My parents and my friend Ashley helped plan it)

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 10 years, that is an estimation:)

7.How did he/she ask you out? He never really asked me out, he knew he already had me when he held my hand while we were driving in a car during Combined Young Men and Young Women

8.Has this person ever proposed to you? Duh otherwise we wouldn't be married yet:)

9.Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet but in the future for sure!

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person? Well I snuck out to see him in the middle of the night when I was 16 (went to the backyard and jumped the fence, very convinient) so if that is considered breaking the law then yeah. Haha

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? The moment I met him when I was 5, and I remember when I was 7 telling him that I liked him while we were playing on my teeter-totter, and he looked at me strangly and without saying anything he walked away. I felt so dumb. I remember that like it was yesterday.

12.Do you trust this person? Completely

13.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? Well duh, if I didn't we wouldn't be married.

14.What is the best gift she/he gave you? My engagement ring and the fact that we will be spending the rest of eternity together is a HUGE gift!

15.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? When I wake up to him grinding his teeth in the middle of the night. I have a hard time not hitting him, haha.

16.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? I will be a Dental Assistant and hopefully a mother of 3, in a house and enjoying ever minute together.

17.What causes the most arguments? Us both trying to prove the other person wrong. Haha

18.How long have you been together? Dated for 3 1/2 years and have been married for 5 months

19.Are you Married? YES!


This was fun! You all should take a minute to do this, it's fun to think back on what brought you together, and to see where you have been! How did you meet your significant other?Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when you said you have a hard time not hitting him. It was so so funny!!

Jeff said...

I want to smack Jake sometimes, too.

Katy said...

So cute! You guys make a great match...and now you're a Hatch...okay, it's a little late for me to be commenting, so I guess I'll go now. Peace out!

Katy said...

Your blog timer is off or something...it was actually 12:43am when I wrote that comment. Oh well. Good night.