We got our wedding pictures and I was so excited that I had to post some of them!! Take a look at them and let me know what you think!! Love you all! (sorry I didn't put more on here)
So I love your pictures!! Also, did you notice it looked like I was tickling Jake in his underarms when we're holding him? Just thought I'd point out my observation!! Love ya!
5 comments:
Holy Crap I love them all. I think it was well worth the wait. He did an incredible job.
Awesome! That was a fun day!
Great picts. I especially like the big one of ya'll. Such a great memory for your wedding.
So I love your pictures!! Also, did you notice it looked like I was tickling Jake in his underarms when we're holding him? Just thought I'd point out my observation!! Love ya!
Time for an update! Have you started you Dental school yet? Fill us in girl!
Post a Comment