Hey everyone! Sorry it as been so long, we are still doing good. Still don't have the Internet though so that is kind of annoying, but we get along just fine with what we have:) So I am going to try and update this every time I get a chance.
Married life is awesome, enjoying every minute of it! Jake and I are working towards the temple. I got the calling of Relief Society chorister this last Sunday. I guess someone ratted me out about my musical capabilities, oh well. Jake still doesn't have a calling yet but I hope he doesn't get away with it for too much longer:)
I am going to be going to school to become a dental assistant at Bridgerland, starting either in October or December, whenever a spot opens up. I am so excited to go back to school so I can have a career.
That is the basic jist of what is going on with us. We love ya all!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah! Congrats on the calling. You have obviously been to the parents house. Good Luck with school. That will be great.
I am glad to hear married life is great for ya'll. That is awesome that ya'll are working towards getting sealed in the temple. It's the neatest thing! Tell Jake hello from me..I am his cousin. Anyway, your blog is cute and it is fun to be able to stay up to date with the two of you.
Love,
Jenn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! YOU DESERVE A GREAT DAY.
LOVE RYAN, BRANDI AND THE KIDS
Post a Comment