Sunday, November 21, 2010

Updates! Updates!!

Holy cow it's been a long time!  Sorry for not doing regular updates.  We haven't had internet until now.  It's been one crazy year!  We have decided to move into my parents basement for the winter to help save money.  Even though we know it is the right thing to do, it is very hard leaving our home and ward that we have grown to love.  We also have sold our new puppy, Dakota as well.  It has been very hard, is it possible to have a mid-life crisis at 23?  Haha, just kidding.  We have all of our belongings that we are going to need at my parents house, now we just have to get the rest of our stuff moved into our new storage unit...yay.  ANYWAYS, we're hitting a rough patch but are praying and looking forward to the future!  I am going to post some pictures that we haven't been able to post since the lack of internet, so enjoy!


We went to Arizona in May to see Jon, It was AWESOME!
(Besides the fact that I threw up all the way home! 16 hours in a car!!)

Family pic
Gangsta!
I love the glasses, so trendy!
Love her!


Mirror Lake Family Reunion 2010!

Cheesers!
Payton kills me!
Eliza with make-up on!
They got make-up kits!  HAHA kills me! Best idea I ever had!

Sooo happy!
My baby.
LOVE THEM!
It was cold!
He was reading a book.
Last ride on the canoe


Garnder Village with Mom and Auntie Kathy!!

I love this picture
Me being silly:)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOORAY! I watch every day for an update! Cute pics! See ya in a couple days;)

ApRil & Heath said...

Cute! :) now you will have to post pics from Cali. Hang in there, things will start looking up for you guys. I'm glad you got all moved in.

Loni Baker said...

Love all the pictures, keep updating;) and yay for internet!