Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still Laughing....

Jake and I just returned from visiting my brother, Ryan in Idaho Falls.  They just had a new baby boy, Hayden, and it was fun hanging out again.  While we were there, my niece Reagan was trying to show me her new trick with her jump rope.  After a few tries and not being able to get it down, she goes up to my sister-in-law and says "Mom, this says it was made in China(the jump rope), the China people screwed it up!"  I died laughing, so I asked her if the stuff that was made in China was all screwed up, where was the good stuff made... She said "Wal-mart!"  I love ya Reggy! What an intelligent 6 year old.  Just some food for thought!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh boy! that was dang funny! she is crazy;)

Loni Baker said...

Kids are great... I need to see more posts!! And by the way your new puppy is way CUTE!!