Saturday, July 19, 2008

We are married!! YAY

We are finally married and I cannot believe it. It is crazy how much of a blur the wedding was, so much work for that one day but it was worth it. I am so happy to be married now and to start our new life together.
I am so grateful for all the love and support we have from all our family members and friends. We are truly blessed.
During this week I have been trying to get all the necessary name changing done ( a BIG headache) and it is slowly starting to hit me that I am actually married and now I am considered Mrs. Jacob Hatch!!! CRAZY! I love it though. He is all mine and I love him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!! It was a hit!! Let the games begin!! ;)
love you guys

Jeff said...

Time for a new post, sis. Get on mom and dad's computer or something...I need your touch.

Cassidy said...

Well hello mrs. hatch. Wow i was wondering if you two were ever going to get hitched or what. It looks like it was a very beautiful day. congrats i am so happy for you two

Loni Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loni Baker said...

Sorry I messed up on my last one! Just wanted you guys to know you look great in the wedding pics!! I love them they are fab!