Friday, July 4, 2008

The Days Is Almost Here

The big day is almost coming and I cannot express how excited I am to finally be married to my childhood sweetheart and best friend. After 3 years of dating and growing up with each other I think it is about time. He is so good to me and I am the luckiest person in the world to have him end up with me. I guess you could say that we have always had a thing for each other ever since the ages of 5 and 7. I can't stop smiling when I think of the wonderful future we have to look forward too. I am glad that I have started our very own blog so we can keep in touch with everyone we love!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah!! You have joined the blogging world. It is fun. I am so excited for the two of you and can I just say HE#@ YES it is about time. See ya soon!
Brandi

Katy said...

Cool, Aim! It turned out so cute! Love it!