Wow I feel like it has been forever since I have gotten on here! Well here are some updates on Jake and I:
We are still living in my parents basement(trying to save, I am coming to find out that it is a lot easier said than done!). I am now working 2 jobs, I am still working as a Dental Assistant for Dr. Godderidge and I am also an Instructor in the Dental Department at Bridgerland Applied Technology College. It is a fun change and I am able to do both things I love, assisting and teaching! Jake is still working in Roof Construction and he will now be going to USU this fall to start his schooling in Graphic Design! I am so excited for him, even though he is not excited, I know he will do great!!!
We do not have any babies on the way so there is no need to ask. Haha, I promise that when we are going to have a kid the whole world will know!!!!
So basically we are just working and living our lives as best we can. All we can do at this point is have Faith in the Lord that he will guide us and comfort us wherever we are.
( I have a lot of pictures that I will post later!)
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys are still alive! That's awesome about teaching at Bridgerland and Jake going to USU! You'll have to keep us updated on how things are going. We sure miss you guys!
YAY a post!! I kind of feel like I know who you are now ;) I miss ya girl. Life is exciting and difficult at the same time new obstacles are always showing up so I definitely think you summed it up in your last lines!!
Love you more! See your cute butt tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment