Jake letting me work on him at school what a trooper
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Certified Dental Assistant!
I always forget to get on here and post really important things, like finishing school!! I am so excited, I am done with my time at Bridgerland(finished in September)and also my intern hours(finished them in october) and last month, on November 16 my mom and I went to Ogden so I could take my last of 3 exams to get my certification... and guess what?! I passed! I am so relieved to be finished. It was a fun and interesting journey but a blessing for sure! When I began the program I didn't know if I was going to like Dental Assisting, but as I continued through it I started to get a drive for learning. One that I didn't have before, and I kind of shocked myself at how much I could get done once I set my mind to it! I am also very blessed to have a job that I love! Working with kids is a great blessing (a challenge at times), they always put a smile on my face. Listen to me babble on, I just wanted to share my joy with all of you! Have a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats! I'm sure that is such a great feeling to accomplish that. I wouldn't know! I have yet to embark in that journey;) someday, hopefully!
Good Job!
Yeah for Amy!! That is such a great accomplishment. Way to go, girl! This picture of you and Jake is hilarious...I love it! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
Your dog is so huge! We need to hang out soon. Congrats Amy with passing your exams!
oops! Sorry, I forgot that I was signed in on my work account... oh, our blog is jaussilife.blogspot.com
Miss you crazy kids!
Post a Comment